Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hello Everyone! Back to my blog...finally

Hi Friends and Family.  I am finally back to my blog.  Just a note to let you know that my books are now available by emailing me at:  Ducktapebooks@hotmail.com .  The prices are simple:  $9 for Duck Tape, Duck Tape 2  and Heroes.  Add $1 for  each coloring books.   I don't take charge cards so you will have to send a check to me at:: 

Rhymetime Books
4 Candlewood Lane
Farmington, Connecticut 06032

Please add: 6% for tax and $2 for postage up to 4 books.  You do the math!

I also have a new and wonderful trailer for won another award:  International Book Awards.  Duck Tape 2 which is on my blog.  Jason Alster made the trailer and it is very exciting for me to be able to offer you a sneak preview of the book.  Duck Tape 2 just won Finalist in the Green Book Festival.  Hooray for Heroes! also won Honorable Mention in the International Book Festival.  All books are also available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment